Skip to main content

FAQ for Brookfield Village Apartments

FAQ for Brookfield Village Apartments

Leasing Questions

Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins?

No appointment is necessary to tour our community; however, it is always appreciated if you call ahead to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.

Why do your prices have ranges?

Our apartment homes are priced individually based on the amenities and features.

What is the application fee and is it refundable?

Application fee is $50 per person & is non-refundable.

How do I apply?

You can apply online or in office, whichever option is more convenient for you!

Which utilities do I pay?

There is a $15 trash and pest control fee. 

What is the security deposit?

Security deposits start at $300 and can go up to 1 month’s rent.

When is my rent payment due? What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?

Rent is due on the 1st of the month, but you do have a grace period until the 5th of the month. Late fees begin on the 6th of the month.

How can I pay my rent?

You can pay rent by setting up your online account on our website. This allows you to use a bank account (no fee) or credit card (with fee) to make payments.

What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have?

Please refer to our pet policy page, linked below, for more information!

Resident Questions

If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?

Yes, if the lease buy-out fee has been paid. A 60-day notice is required before vacating your apartment, and the lease buy-out fee is two times the rent amount. Please make sure that you reference your signed lease agreement and confirm policies with your Property Manager as there could be unique circumstances.

If I am part of the military and receive deployment or reassignment orders, can I break the lease?

Yes, service members can break their lease without penalty in certain circumstances through the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). Please contact the property manager as soon as possible in this situation. You will need to provide written notice and a copy of your military orders.

How can I refer a friend?

If you love our apartments and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.

If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?

You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message with the answering service. You may also submit work orders online if you are enrolled in our online services.

There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?

Yes, if someone is temporarily staying with you, please let the office know so we can accommodate for parking. If someone is permanently moving in, or staying longer than 2 days, they will need to fill out an application to be added to your lease agreement.

I will be moving out. What do I need to do?

We require a 60-day written notice, which you are responsible for, prior to move-out. If you need to move-out at the end of your lease term, please remember to come in 60 days prior to the lease expiring to provide your written notice.

Do you have cable/Internet services?

We do not provide cable or internet, but you are able to purchase it for yourself.

Can I grill on the property?

Due to the safety of our other residents, you are not allowed to grill on property.

I am locked out of my apartment/garage. What do I do?

During office hours, please contact the office. All after hours lockouts you must contact a locksmith.

I have lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys. What do I do?

Lost Mailbox keys will have to be replaced by the Post Office, so you will have to contact them. Apartment keys can be taken care of by the office during office hours.